As one of Inproheat’s valued partners, TEMA India has gained international recognition for its esteemed line of shell and tube heat exchangers.
We’re going to take a closer look at the shell and tube heat exchanger and the different types of shell and tube heat exchangers from TEMA India.
How Does a Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Work
Shell and tube heat exchangers offer heat transfer capabilities through a strong and straightforward build.
These heat exchangers are usually found in application environments that are characterized by high temperatures and high pressure, and where the processes can be corrosive by nature.
Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers by TEMA India
TEMA India has developed its expertise in heat exchanger technology for shell and tube models since its inception in 1984. A manufacturing leader in shell and tube heat exchangers in India where the company is based, TEMA India’s primary Mumbai manufacturing locations are NB-R, ASME U, U2, S and ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 certified.
Operating through a philosophy that heat exchangers can be developed that is economical without compromising safety or expert efficiency, TEMA India’s shell and tube heat exchangers also include Added Steel Ring Indian-patented technology on their Screw Plug (Breech Lock Type) model.
Different Types of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers from TEMA India
TEMA India has a range of different types of shell and tube heat exchangers.
Here are their most popular models at a glance:
- The Screw Plug (Breech Lock Type) Heat Exchanger: Integrating the aforementioned Added Steel Ring as an additional safeguard to act against bell mouthing. This feature also makes plug opening easier when turnarounds are needed. This is also designed to maintain separation between shell and tube fluids.
- The Rod Baffle Heat Exchanger: The shell in this TEMA India heat exchanger has no necessary pressure drops. Its durable operation also prevents vibrations resulting from flows.
- The Helixchanger Heat Exchanger: Like the Rod Baffle, this shell and tube heat exchanger from TEMA India reduces pressure drops due to a heat transfer co-efficient that is enhanced by a lower heat transfer area. Designed for optimal safety, they are known for their low maintenance and longevity with reduced hazard potential.
- The Feedwater Heater Exchanger: This TEMA India shell and tube heat exchanger is integral in the turbine extraction-to-steam generation process in a power plant setting. By specifically assisting in the preheating tasks, it adds to the overall efficiency of the process, lowering overall expenses on the power plant, and reducing boiler metal maintenance.
- The Surface Condenser Exchanger: This model of shell and tube heat exchanger from TEMA India gains its prime efficiency through the condensation and conversion of steam exhaust to liquid that is utilized by boilers and generators through indirect, non-mixed contact.
- Waste Heat Boiler Heat Exchangers: This TEMA India shell and tube heat exchanger takes combusted gas heat or hot waste air flows and creates steam that is saturated or heated water. This process fosters elevated efficiency at the thermal level, while conserving energy and promoting environmental responsibility.
Which TEMA India Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger is right for you?
Interested to find out more about TEMA India shell and tube heat exchangers?
You can register to receive a free PDF featuring the complete line of TEMA India heat exchangers along with detailed technical specifications.REGISTER HERE
You can also visit our dedicated shell and tube heat exchanger page.